Raised You Up to Be Different by Deborah Waldron Fry

The seven Spirits of God burn in your heart. I am bringing transition and change through you, Dear One. Things shall not remain the same.

Raised You Up to Be Different by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I have raised you up to be "different." My Fire in you has set you apart. You are Holy unto the Lord. 

You are My "set apart" one. You are not like the world. You are not even like your sisters and brothers. You are unique. Your sound is different from all others. You are a Fire Starter. You are a forerunner. Forerunners carry My Torch.

You go ahead of the crowd so that others may follow My Light. You are not afraid to walk into the darkness because you know that I am the wall of Fire around you and I am the GLORY your midst. You are being transformed into My image from glory to greater glory by My Spirit. The seven Spirits of God burn in your heart. I am bringing transition and change through you, Dear One. Things shall not remain the same.

The church cannot go on as it is for there are many only seeking their own fame and glory. But you are different, My Love. I am sending you among them. People are seeking a real experience with the King of Glory. And so they shall see My Fire in you, Dear One. They shall see their Savior. My Presence in you shall ignite the very atmosphere around you. You are the sparkle in My Eye, Beloved, the blazing Torch, the very FLAME of the Lord burns within you. Your God is a consuming Fire.

You are My special and chosen one raised up for such a time as this. My Word is in your heart like a FIRE, a fire shut up in your bones, you will not be able to hold it in. So go forth, Beloved, in the power of My might, and release the FIRE!

...Luke 12:49 I have come to ignite a FIRE on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

...Jeremiah 20:9 But if I say, "I will not mention His word or speak anymore in His name," His word is in my heart like a FIRE, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot."
...Zechariah 2:5 And I will be to her a wall of fire all around, declares the LORD, and I will be the glory in her midst.’”

...Dan 10:6 His body was like topaz, His face like the brilliance of lightning, His eyes like flaming TORCHES, His arms and feet like the gleam of polished bronze, and the sound of His words like the sound of a multitude.

...Rev 4:5 From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings, and thunder. Burning before the throne were seven fiery TORCHES, which are the seven spirits of God.
Amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon;used with permission


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget