The Intervention As A Woman by Deborah Waldron Fry

Fear not, Beloved, I shall indeed punish the enemy and then destroy him with the Brightness of My Coming.

The Intervention As A Woman by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. My Children have been crying out for intervention as a woman who cries out in pain and travails in labor. 

It has appeared as though your deliverance has not come and that only empty wind has gone forth.

The enemy tells you that silence has been My reply. But your prayers are always heard, Beloved. Your cries have mingled with the Roar of the Lord. The Lion of Judah is roaring. Hear the Sound. There are waves and waves of Glory pouring forth across the earth. The demons are running scared. I am breaking every chain!

Take heart, My Child, and do not fear those things coming upon the earth. I am your Deliverer. Your cries have mixed with the Roaring of the Lord and those words spoken in faith are creating a WAVE of GLORY never seen or heard before, like a jet breaking the sound barrier! So come to Me, all who are weary. Come into My chambers. You are hidden in Me, Dear One. I am your Refuge and your Strong Tower. I shall cry, yes ROAR, for the Lion of Judah has prevailed against your enemies. Watch what I shall do in your life. Fear not, Beloved, I shall indeed punish the enemy and then destroy him with the Brightness of My Coming.

...Isaiah 26:17 Like as a woman with child, that draws near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and cries out in her pangs; so have we been in Your sight, O Lord.18 We have been with child, we have been in pain, we have as it were brought forth wind; we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth; neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen.

...Isaiah 42:13The Lord shall go forth as a mighty Man, He shall stir up jealousy like a Man of war: He shall cry, yea, ROAR; He shall prevail against His enemies. 14 I have long time held My peace; I have been still, and refrained Myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour (the enemy) at once.

...Isaiah 26:20 Come, My people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

......Song of Solomon 1:4 Draw me after You; Let us run.The King has brought me into His chambers.
...Colossians 3:2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.
...2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the Spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming.
amazing artwork by Dyed4You Art

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget