The Level of Your Expectation by Tammy Lang Jensen

Faith without works is dead. Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

The Level of Your Expectation by Tammy Lang Jensen
If your arm was broken, can I not fix it. If your leg was severed, could I not give you a new one? I am a God of miracles, is anything too hard for me?

Time to raise the level of your expectation, speak to those things that be not as though they are. So I prophesied as I was commanded.

And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone (Ezekiel 37:7).

I have set up a season for signs, wonders and miracles to follow my people; but they work at the level of your Faith. And my preaching was very plain, not with a lot of oratory and human wisdom, but the Holy Spirit‘s power was in my words, proving to those who heard them that the message was from God. I did this because I wanted your Faith to stand firmly upon God, not on man’s great ideas (1 Corinthians 2:4-5). Faith without works is dead. Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

And he was called the friend of God. You see then that a man is justified by works and not by faith only (James 2:23-24). Sometimes we are waiting on God, but he is waiting on us. What was the last thing he asked you to do in your prayer time with him? Now the hard question, “Have you done it?” It says in Jeremiah 33:3 - Call to Me, And I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you know not of.

What are you doing with the revelation that you get. Are you sharing it, using it or teaching it. Wisdom, knowledge and understanding as meant to be shared. God has infused you with precious and beautiful gifts, go out and give them away. Share them with the world. As you pour out to others, I promise you God will refill you with more than you can ask, think or imagine. Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons.

Freely you have received; freely give (Matthew 10:8)....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget