God’s Deliverance by John Hagee

As I delight in righteousness, God anoints my head with the oil of triumphant joy and gladness for the kingdom of God is righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

God’s Deliverance by John Hagee
Psalm 35:9
And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in His salvation.

I shout for joy because He makes a covering over me and defends me.

I leap for joy because my name is recorded in heaven and my abundant reward waits for me there. I rejoice in God’s deliverance; my inner being is filled with gladness because He has redeemed me. I am called by His name, and His Word brings rejoicing to my heart!

I am a child of God, forgiven and set free form sin. The Holy Spirit is working in my soul; therefore, the spiritual fruit of joy operates freely in my life. God adds to my joy because I walk in meekness and conduct myself in a manner worthy and fully pleasing to the Lord, bearing fruit in every good work and steadily growing in the knowledge of God. As I delight in righteousness, God anoints my head with the oil of triumphant joy and gladness for the kingdom of God is righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

The joy of the Lord is my strength. It fills my heart as I walk in His Light, His favor and His protection. I sing for joy because the Lord comforts me and shows me compassion. I shout for joy because He makes a covering over me and defends me.

I rejoice in You, my God. You are my strength, my song and my salvation; You fill me with joy and gladness. How great is the goodness of God for me because I fear, revere and worship Him. Because I trust and take refuge in Him, He hides me in the secret place of His presence where there is fullness of joy.

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise

Today's Bible Reading

Old Testament

Daniel 6:1-28

New Testament

2 Peter 3:1-18

Psalms & Proverbs

Psalms 119:132-155

Proverbs 28:21-22

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget