Healing is the Bread by Deborah Waldron Fry

My Bread changes your very DNA. I am your Heavenly Manna, your Sustainer of Life and your HEALTH.

Healing is the Bread by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Did you know, My Child, that it is written, "Healing is the BREAD of the children of God". Oh yes, Dear One. HEALING of body and soul BELONGS to you.

I am the Word and I am your Bread. The Bread come down from heaven. My Bread changes your very DNA. I am your Heavenly Manna, your Sustainer of Life and your HEALTH.

I am the Bread of Presence in your temple, which is your body. You never have to beg for this Bread of Healing for I have given it to you freely. I feed you with My Own Hand. Partake, Beloved, eat from the abundance of My House. The True Bread is My Body; it is WHOLENESS to you. For too long you have been told that sickness and disease, depression and oppression are your portion in life. But I tell you, Blessed One, that when you eat of MY PORTION, HEALTH shall spring forth speedily! I am the Sun of Righteousness with HEALING in My Wings.

I AM YOUR PORTION. I not only provide bread, but I AM the Bread. Do you see this, My Love? You shall eat and be satisfied. You shall NEVER go hungry. The Bridegroom's Body is the Bride's Bread. Know this, Beloved, and let your soul rejoice. For I have fed My Own ABUNDANTLY with the RICHEST of Food and you shall FEAST and you shall LIVE!

PORTION: Strong's Hebrew 2506: share, part, territory, one's possession, inheritance, chosen portion, award (from God)

...Exodus 25:30 "Put the Bread of the Presence on this table to be before Me at all times".
...Psalm 36:8They feast on the abundance of Your house, and You give them drink from Your river of delights.
...Psalm 63:5 My soul is satisfied as with the richest of foods; with joyful lips my mouth will praise You.
...Psalm 37:25 I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread.

...Lamentations 3:22The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; 23they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.24“The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,therefore I will hope in him.”

...John 6:35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the Bread of Life. Whoever comes to Me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

...John 6:57Just as the living Father sent Me and I live because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on Me will live because of Me. 58This is the Bread that came down from heaven. Unlike your forefathers, who ate the manna and died, the one who eats this Bread will live forever.”

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget