Let Freedom Rings by Tammy Lang Jensen

Complain and remain, praise and raise....All The Israelites grumbled against Moses and Aaron.

Let Freedom Rings by Tammy Lang Jensen
The Lord asked me this morning, “What do you think happened to Jonah during three days in the belly of the fish?”

Then Jonah prayed to the Lord his God from inside the fish (Jonah 2:1). Do you feel swallowed up, has your circumstance and situation taken you to your knees? As you begin to pray, it puts in place a time of release.

But about midnight Paul and Silas we’re praying and singing hymns of praise to God, and the prisoners were listening to them; and suddenly there came a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison where shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and the chains of all were loosed (Acts 16:25-26). I hear Victory is in your heart condition. Complain and remain, praise and raise....All The Israelites grumbled against Moses and Aaron.

The whole congregation said to them, Would that we had died in the land of Egypt! Or would that we had died in this wilderness! (Numbers 14:2). And the Lord’s anger was kindled against Israel, and he made them wander in the wilderness 40 years, until all the generation that had done evil in the sight of the Lord, was consumed (Numbers 32:13). Our God is an all consuming fire! He is also slow to anger and great in mercy.

Do you suppose in his agape love for you, he has you exactly where you need to be. He sees the ending from the beginning. He can save you from yourself, and keep you hedged in. Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance (Psalm 16:5-6). You guide me on safe paths, you anoint my head with oil.

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. So I will offer sacrifices to you with songs of praise, and I will fulfill all of my vows. For my salvation comes from the Lord alone. Then the Lord ordered the fish to spit Jonah out onto the beach (Jonah 2:9-10).

Learn your lessons now, so you are prepared for the shoreline. It is time for the Sent Ones to be released. Let freedom ring....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget