My Dreams and Desires by Tammy Lang Jensen

He simply said, “Seal it in Faith!” I asked the Lord, what does that look like, how do I seal it in faith?

My Dreams and Desires by Tammy Lang Jensen
I was talking with the Lord this morning about my dreams and desires, all that I hope to accomplish for Him. 

The size an enormity of it overwhelms me at times. I said, “Lord how will I do all that you have called me to?” He simply said, “Seal it in Faith!” I asked the Lord, what does that look like, how do I seal it in faith?

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1). When Moses told Pharaoh the Lord will strike down all firstborn sons of Egypt, God‘s people needed faith that the blood on the doorpost would protect them. It was literally a matter of life and death.

When the Lord goes through the land to strike down the Egyptian’s, he will see the blood on the top and sides of the door frame and will pass over that doorway, and he will not permit the destroyer to enter your houses and strike you down (Exodus 12:23).

Have you pleaded the blood of Jesus over the doorways of your life. Have you sealed that declaration with mountain moving faith? Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed you can say to this mountain, move from here to there and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you (Matthew 17:20). “If you can?” Said Jesus. Everything is possible for one who believes (Mark 9:23). Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible” (Matthew 19:26).

We serve a God of the impossible, he flung the stars into existence. Enter with child like faith, and wish upon a star. You just might get what you’re wishing for. Ask with a prayer, seal it in faith, and then believe that you have received what you are asking for....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget