My Lionhearted One by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am your Dread Champion, the Lord of Hosts who stands between you and the enemy. I stand in the gap

My Lionhearted One by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are My Lionhearted One and I am your Rear Guard. I have not called you to fear, but to conquer. No longer shall you be fighting a "losing battle", Dear One.

 The Day of Boldness has come. I am releasing a new ZEAL upon My Children. It is an anointing of POWER. I am releasing the BOLDNESS and STRENGTH of a Lion into your heart.

You are the offspring of the KING. Do not fear the empty threats of the evil ones; do not be frightened. Who is Satan, but a liar and the father of lies. No longer allow the enemy to frighten you with his false reports. Do not back down from this counterfeit lion's toothless and powerless roars. In My Presence, he whimpers and runs with his tail between his legs. He is NO MATCH for you, My Warrior, for I am IN you and you are IN Me. No longer will he be able to accomplish his sneak attacks, but by the Spirit, I will show you things to come. I am your Dread Champion, the Lord of Hosts who stands between you and the enemy. I stand in the gap. I protect you ALL around. I protect your comings and goings.

I am the MIGHTY ONE who goes before you and I am your Rear Guard. You are My Lion-Hearted Ones, chosen for just such a time as this. Fear not, Beloved, for your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left. Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit shall all things be accomplished, says the Lord of Hosts.

LION HEARTED: brave and determined, courageous, valiant, intrepid, valorous, fearless, bold, daring; stouthearted, stalwart, heroic.

...Isaiah 52:12 But you will not go out in haste, Nor will you go as fugitives; For the LORD will go before you, And the God of Israel will be your rear guard.

...Isaiah 58:8 Then shall your light break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up speedily; your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.

...Isaiah 30:21 And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left.
...Romans 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

...1 John 5:4because everyone born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world: our faith.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget