Great Revelation by Deborah Waldron Fry

And I saw the Bride of Christ with a golden crown on her head, her hands up, receiving this great revelation with JOY.

Great Revelation by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved sisters and brothers. I was sitting here today asking our Father what He would say to His Beloved, and I literally FELT the weight of GREAT REVELATION coming upon the Body of Christ in the coming year. 

It was the Shekinah GLORY of God. And I saw the Bride of Christ with a golden crown on her head, her hands up, receiving this great revelation with JOY.

Beloved. Get ready, get ready, get ready. You have asked for greater revelation and it is granted. Stay positioned close to your Bridegroom King. Although the devil is releasing great lies that would deceive even the very elect, I am releasing GREAT and MIGHTY REVELATION to My Beloved. I am the Head, Dear One. All revelation comes from Me and is accomplished in Me and by Me.

I am releasing to you GREAT and MIGHTY things that you know not. You will hear and receive these hidden treasures by the Spirit in these last days. Stay positioned, Mighty Warrior. The angels of Revelation are opening up the windows of heaven and pouring out such a blessing, you will barely have room enough to contain it. But do not fear, My Bride. You have made yourself ready. You are in Me and I in you.

You have trusted your Abba Father and not lost your confidence. Did I not say if you believed, you would see the GLORY OF GOD? YES, My Love. It is not for a few, but for ALL; ALL who believe on the Son shall receive great revelation. You have persevered under trial, and you are READY TO RECEIVE ALL that I have for you. Call upon Me, Beloved, and I shall tell you wonderful, marvelous, hidden and formerly unsearchable things which you did not know before. The time of the DEEPER GREATER REVELATION has come. I am POURING OUT My Spirit and My Shekinah Glory shall rest upon you and be in you. The GREAT OUTPOURING is here!

SHEKINAH:Tthe English transliteration of a Hebrew word meaning "dwelling" or "settling" and denotes the dwelling or settling of the divine presence of God. GLORY:Hebrew KAVOD: The root meaning is HEAVINESS, which can refer to physical weight
...Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you know not.
...Ephesians 1:3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us IN Christ with EVERY spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms.
...1 Corinthians 2:9Rather, as it is written: “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no heart has imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him.” 10 BUT God has revealed it to us by the SPIRIT. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.

...James 1:12 Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him.
CROWN: Strong's Greek 4735: A crown, garland, honor, glory.

OF LIFE: Strong's Greek 2222: ZOE: Life, both of physical and of spiritual.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget