Substance of Divine Goodness by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You are walking in your Father's Footsteps.

Substance of Divine Goodness by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are walking in your Father's Footsteps. I go before you, I ride the Clouds and the Winds and in My Wake is the Heavenly Substance of Divine Goodness. This fatness, this abundance, covers your path.

There is no way to avoid it, Dear One. I am smiling upon you. My Lovingkindness lights your path. The Way is shining with My Glory. Everywhere you step, My Child, the tracks of heavenly chariots have left rich blessings. Yes, this is the Ancient Path which you have asked for and chosen. The Path of the Son, the only True Way.

You are walking on My Highway of Holiness where only My Redeemed may go. Tokens of My Mercy and Grace are laid before you. They are dripping with My Goodness. I am encircling your year with My Goodness and Glory, even now see your hands and your feet and your face shining with My Glory. See with eyes of faith, Beloved. Only believe and receive. My Goodness is flowing to you, Golden Oil from Heaven overflowing your paths. Rejoice, Beloved. I am the Way, you walk IN Me. Your paths are loaded with benefits, dripping with the immeasurable riches of My Grace.

...Colossians 2:6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in Him.
...Psalm 65:11 You crown the year with Your goodness; and Your paths drop fatness.(Thou encirclest the year with thy richness, and the tracks of thy wheels drop fatness.} And thy paths — Thy clouds, upon which God is frequently said to walk or ride, and which drop fatness upon the earth; or the outgoings, or ways of the divine goodness. Benson Bible Com.

...Psalm 68:4 Sing to God! Sing praises to His name. Exalt the One who rides on the clouds, His name is Yahweh; rejoice before Him.

...Psalm 18:10 And He rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, He did fly upon the wings of the wind.
...Isaiah 35:8And a highway shall be there,and it shall be called the Way of Holiness;the unclean shall not pass over it.It shall belong to those who walk on the way; even if they are fools, they shall not go astray.9No lion shall be there,nor shall any ravenous beast come up on it;they shall not be found there, but the redeemed shall walk there.

...Jeremiah 6:16 Thus says the LORD: “Stand by the roads, and look, and ask for the ancient paths, where the good Way (Jesus) is; and walk in it, and find rest for your souls...

...Ephesians 2:6and raised us up with Him and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7so that in the coming ages He might show the immeasurable riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

...John 10:10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that you may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows].
Amazing artwork by Melani Pyke

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget