My Love and Protection by Tammy Lang Jensen

I want my children to start imagining that they are circled round about. Encapsulated in My love and protection.

My Love and Protection by Tammy Lang Jensen
I want my children to start imagining that they are circled round about. Encapsulated in My love and protection. Where they walk, they never walk alone. Too many are seeing themselves as isolated, fighting their battles all alone. As deep calls to deep in the roar of the waterfalls; all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me (Psalm 42:7). Even though the waves crash all around, they will not consume me.

Though I walk through the darkest valley. I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me (Psalm 23:4). So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him (Isaiah 59:19). Are you keeping your gate guarded, have you left the barn door open.

What are you allowing in your life, what are you tolerating that might offend God? And to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless (Ephesians 5:27). Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable, he will be a vessel for honorable use, set apart as holy, useful to the Master of the house, ready for every good work (2 Timothy 2:21).

Consecrate yourself to God today, be ready for every good work. I am calling my shepherds to lead the flocks, guide them in the way they should go. Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it (Proverbs 22:6)....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget