The Infinite Possibilities by Tammy Lang Jensen

Many are bound by fear, afraid to raise the blinds any further. Thereby, limiting ourselves and our vision in the natural and spiritual realm.

The Infinite Possibilities by Tammy Lang Jensen
As I was seeking God this morning, he showed me a window with blinds on it. They were only pulled up a few inches, so what I could see out of the window was very limited. 

He said, that is how it is with his people, their vision is very limited and narrow.

Many are bound by fear, afraid to raise the blinds any further. Thereby, limiting ourselves and our vision in the natural and spiritual realm. We serve an infinite God with infinite possibilities. Great is our Lord and abundant in strength; his understanding is infinite (Psalm 147:5). But will God indeed dwell with mankind on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain you; how much less this house which I have built (2 Chronicles 6:18). Oh, The depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!

How unsearchable are his judgments and unfathomable his ways! Do you think you can keep God in a box? Making rude assumptions with your rhetoric and religion. But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken (Matthew 12:36). Now if anyone build on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each one’s work will become clear; for the day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is.

If anyone’s work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire (1 Corinthians 3:12-15). Do you think I am not still teaching my servants the prophets today? Did I not say in (Jeremiah 33:3). Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. Oh, you idle and lazy servants. Have I not told you to test the spirits. To pray and fast and trust Holy Spirit to reveal it to you.

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world (1 John 4:1). If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you (James 1:5). Are you ready for the new thing I am doing or not? See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive it?

I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland (Isaiah 43:19). Oh, that you would have ears to hear, and eyes to see. I am weary with your blindness. Open your heart to God and he will come in and make His home there. Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God‘s love and keep you strong (Ephesians 3:17). Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door. I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends (Revelation 3:20). Come sup with Me, partake of the knowledge and wisdom I long to Impart.

Then he said to me, “Son of man, eat the scroll I am giving you and fill your stomach with it.” So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth (Ezekiel 3:3). Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it. The secrets of the universe are Mine to dispense at My good pleasure. You can be a God pleaser or a man pleaser, but never both. Choose this day whom you will serve. I trust my Saints to choose well. For God is not unjust so as to overlook your work and the love that you have shown for his name in serving the saints, as you still do (Hebrews 6:10).

And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the spirit, because the spirit intercedes for the Saints according to the will of God (Romans 8:27). I hear the Lord say, there is only one scripture worth arguing over (John 3:16). For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have Eternal life....Otherwise, our job is simple. We are called to be disciples and rescue souls from the gates of hell! God Bless: Keep your Faith strong, your Hope alive and your Prayers never ending....


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget