The Place of Oneness by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Does not the Bride share without limit in the glory, favor and riches of the Husband? Oh yes, Dear One. This is how I have ordained it.

The Place of Oneness by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Does not the Bride share without limit in the glory, favor and riches of the Husband? Oh yes, Dear One. 

This is how I have ordained it. This is the place of ONENESS. I betroth you to Me forever, in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and in mercy. Abandon yourself to Me, Dear One. Do not hold on to even a tiny piece of your heart.

For the enemy will use it to his advantage. Surrender all things to Me completely. Lean not to your own understanding, My Love. You will no longer need to ask how I shall do a thing, but you shall trust Me completely like a little child. For the enemy comes with doubt and fear, saying "Hath God said?" He uses this question to strike fear into your heart.

You are Mine, My Child. You live by the faith OF the Son of God. You live by the faith of your Husband, Precious One. Trust MY faith to work in you. It never fails. I am faithful and true, your fierce Protector and Sustainer of your life. As you surrender yourself to Me, I will give EVERYTHING back to you.

He who gave His own Son, with Him, graciously gives you ALL things. Come, My Beloved. Come, sons and daughters. Surrender completely to the One who adores you. You will not lose your life, but you will find it. For your Maker is your Husband, the Lord of Hosts is His name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth He is called.

...Romans 8:32 He who did not spare His own Son, but gave Him up for us all--how will He not also, along with Him, graciously give us all things?

...John 17: 21that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You. May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one.

...Matthew 16:25"For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it."

...Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith OF the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

..Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is his name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth he is called.

...Hosea 2:19 And I will betroth you to me forever. I will betroth you to me in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and in mercy.

Beautiful artwork by Rebecca Friedlander; used with permission


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget