The Twists and Turns by Tammy Lang Jensen

Now we may not get a strike every time. But at least the bumper keeps us on the right path.

The Twists and Turns by Tammy Lang Jensen
I was reminded this morning when I was learning to bowl. I would run headlong with my impatience, and throw ball after ball in the gutter.

The Lord reminded me, He is like a buffer or a bumper to keep us out of the gutter.

Now we may not get a strike every time. But at least the bumper keeps us on the right path. This life has many twists and turns, but as long as we put God first. Eventually, we end up at our destination. Your word is a lamp to my feet, and a light for my path (Psalm 119:105).

In everything you do, put God first, and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success (Proverbs 3:6). But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you (Matthew 6:33). What and who are you truly seeking anyway.

Have you been able to get the desires of your flesh under your feet? I walk this path with you. If anyone will call to Me, I will hear your cries from heaven and answer you. Therefore, there is no combination for those who are in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1). Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh (Romans 13:14). I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels (Isaiah 61:10).

I hear the Lord say, put on your robe of righteousness and come to me. Quit letting man determine your steps. In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God’s word all over again. You need milk, not solid food! (Hebrews 5:12). I need warriors who can chew on steak, this season is no place for babes. The Lord is a warrior; Yahweh is his name! (Exodus 15:3).

Who is the King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty; the Lord, invincible in battle (Psalm 24:8). Pick up your sword and shield, and stand shoulder to shoulder with the Saints. The Lord has illuminated your path, he is beckoning you to come. The battlefield await its army, and God has never lost a battle....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget