Let My People Go by Tammy Lang Jensen

I hear the Lord shout from heaven, “Let my people go!”

Let My People Go by Tammy Lang Jensen
So I will stretch out my hand and strike Egypt with all my miracles which I shall do in the midst of it; and after that he will let you go (Exodus 3:20). 

I hear the Lord shout from heaven, “Let my people go!” Every hand that has held you bound, the Lord is stretching out his hand against them. We are coming into a great season of miracles for recompense of God‘s people.

Re-captivating their youth and restoring all that was lost or stolen. In this season, those who war with you, will have to war with Me. David said to the Philistine, “You come against me was sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied” (1 Samuel 17:45). I am the Lord of host, the King of kings, the Alpha and Omega. I will stretch out my hand and reclaim my remnant unto My bosom.

I shall place upon you a signet ring and mark you as my own. Upon your head shall read, “HOLY WARRIOR!” I am wooing my bride once again. Signs, wonders, and miracles shall follow my elect, they shall do great exploits in My name. They shall be humble and lowly in spirit and leave the glory to Me. They will not love their own lives unto death, but freely lay them down for me. Blow the trumpet blast, scrolls are being delivered, marching orders have been given.

If you are a warrior, then war with as much faith as you have been given. If you are a scribe, then write my words down with honor, integrity, and purity. And if you are a prophet, then prophesy with as much clarity and anointing as you have been given. Consider carefully what you hear, he continued. “With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you— and even more.” (Mark 4:24).

Faith without works is dead, Faith and action go hand in hand. Soul sisters unite, godly brothers shake hands and agree. We did not get in this mess alone, and we won’t get out that way either. Some of the wise will stumble, so that they may be refined, purified and made spotless until the time of the end, it will still come at the appointment time (Daniel 11:35). Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective (James 5:16).

Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart (1 Peter 1:22). Just as Christ loves you, so are you to love each other. The world will crumble and fade, but love endures forever....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget