When You’re Wrong by John Hagee

The greatest problem in marriage occurs when both partners are struggling to be the leader.

When You’re Wrong by John Hagee
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her,

Ephesians 5:22— 

Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
When You’re Wrong, Say, “I’m Sorry.”  When You’re Right, Be Quiet.  Say, “I Love You,” And Say It Often!

The greatest problem in marriage occurs when both partners are struggling to be the leader.

A physical body has only one head.  A physical body that has two heads is a freak.  Under God’s plan, the husband is the leader, and it is the wife’s responsibility to follow that leadership.

You need to stand by your man, with Jesus’ help.

If you’re not happy with the quality of relationship in your marriage, pray this prayer with me:

Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ name, help me to be honest right now.  Help me, as a child of God, to stop pretending that everything is well when it’s not.  Help me to come out from behind my mask and be real.

Lord Jesus Christ, I confess that you are my Lord and Savior.  And I ask you to change everything within me that presents anything contrary to your perfect will in my life.  Change everything in me that prevents perfect communication.

Father, today in Jesus’ name, remove from me all pouting, intimidation, manipulation, and every kind of hidden motive that separates my partner and me.

And today, in Jesus’ name, heal the bitter memories of our past.  Restore us.  Refresh us.  Bring us together with a newness.  Let our relationship sizzle with the anointing of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Source:  Communication In Marriage


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget