A Golden Cloud by Deborah Waldron Fry

It is the Secret Place. It is the BEAUTY of My Holiness."

A Golden Cloud by Deborah Waldron Fry
In a vision, I saw a Child of God in the midst of a Golden Cloud. They were surrounded by this glorious cloud and I asked Father what this was and I heard, "It is a BEAUTIFUL QUIETNESS. It is the Sound of Stillness.

It is the Secret Place. It is the BEAUTY of My Holiness."

Beloved. Though you feel as if I have been silent lately, do not fret, Dear One. I am keeping you close in My Stillness. For the enemy desires to "Draw you out." He wants to lure you into feelings of anxiety and fear. But do not worry, My Love. I hold you safely in My Arms. Just be still and know that I am God. I am not always in the Fire, or in the Wind, but I also come to you IN STILLNESS. It is My Peace that passes all understanding.

It is My Glory. I am speaking comfortable words to you. Just rest in My Stillness. In quietness and confidence is your strength. Remember that My Word says that I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU, you need only be still. You do not have to strive any more, Beloved. Just enter My Rest. For it is written," Let the weary rest, I am your Place of repose." You who dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High abide under the shadow of the Almighty, I cover you with My Pinions, and under My Wings, you can trust. Be still, My Child, be confident and know that I am your God.

REPOSE:a state of rest, sleep, or tranquility, peace and quiet, calm; to be situated, or KEPT in a particular place.Psalm 121:5 The LORD is your Keeper. :D
GOLD: Glory, anointing; Holy Spirit. Hebrew word kethem, i.e., something concealed or separated

...Ezekiel 10:4  Then the glory of the LORD went up from the cherub to the threshold of the temple, and the temple was filled with the cloud and the court was filled with the brightness of the glory of the LORD.

...1 Kings 19:11 And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake: 12And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a STILL small Voice.

...Isaiah 30:15 For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in QUIETNESS and in confidence shall be your strength.
...Exodus 14:14 The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be STILL."
...Psalm 116:7 Return to your rest, O my soul, for the LORD has been good to you.

...Matthew 11:28 "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest."
...Hebrews 4:2For we also received the Good News, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, since they did not share the faith of those who comprehended it. 3 Now we who have believed enter that rest.
...Psalm 91
Artwork by Ladislav Zaborsky

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget