All Manner of Slithering Things by Tammy Lang Jensen

I was taken to a vision this morning. I was walking through very tall green grass barefoot.

All Manner of Slithering Things by Tammy Lang Jensen
I was taken to a vision this morning. I was walking through very tall green grass barefoot.

I saw all manner of slithering things and serpents on the ground. I felt compelled to start running and get away.

I came to the mouth of the cave and there were bars across it, I felt trapped. Suddenly, I could see warm sunlight on the other side and could see Jesus standing there.

I know I must break through. I took out my Sword and cut through the bars in the shape of a cross and pulled them away. But before I walked through, I turned around and went back to the grass and crushed several of the serpents under my heel. Then, I ran through the opening and into the arms of Jesus. I was weeping as I embraced him, it had been lonely while there was something between us. The Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you.

Fear not, I will help you (Isaiah 41:13). So I say this with confidence, the Lord is my helper; I shall not want , what can mere man do to me (Hebrews 13:6). We shall want for nothing while in the hand of the Lord. My eyes are fixed on Jesus, I will not be afraid. Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you. Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways.

Do not turn to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil (Proverbs 4:25-27). Take care, then to do whatever the Lord your God has given you orders to do; let there be no turning away to the right hand or to the left (Deuteronomy 5:32). But you will not leave in haste or go in flight; for the Lord will go before you, the God of Israel will be your rear guard (Isaiah 52:12). Come into the hedgerow of the Lord, see that it is safe in here.

The Bible is before you, the Lord is with you and the Saints will train you. You will be set in order for every good work of the Lord. Say to this mountain, be ye removed; and nothing shall be impossible to you.

You are a mountain mover, Prophesy little one. Kings and kingdoms will all fall a way, but there is something about your name....Jesus, Jesus, Jesus....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget