My Word is Alive by Deborah Waldron Fry

They are still SPEAKING and ACCOMPLISHING that to which they were sent.

Beloved. Do you know that every Word spoken in faith is still at work in your life and those you pray for? For My Word is ALIVE, My Child. Not one Word has fallen to the ground. 

My Word is eternal. My Word is always working. Words you have spoken minutes, hours, weeks, months and even YEARS ago are still echoing through the halls of heaven. They are still SPEAKING and ACCOMPLISHING that to which they were sent.

They are echoing through the halls of time. Your Words are always before Me, not even one shall be forgotten, Dear One. For I have written them in My Book of Remembrance. They shall never die. They are LIFE and LIGHT. Light has been sown like seed ahead of you. You shall decree a thing and it shall be established. My Spirit burns in your heart, My Warrior Bride. My Word is like a FIRE shut up in your bones.

My Word is an eternal Flame, working for you every day of your life. For Your God is a consuming Fire. So release it, My Love. My Word is a Heavenly Flame Thrower in your hands and in your mouth. My Word shall not return empty but shall accomplish My Good Pleasure. Fear not, My Warrior; it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom. Release My Word and watch the devil's works be consumed. You and your words shall be remembered FOREVER.

...Jeremiah 20:9 Then I said, I will not make mention of Him, nor speak any more in His name. But His word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with holding it in, indeed, I could not.

...Job 22:28 You shall also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto you: and the Light shall shine upon your ways.

...Malachi 3:16Then those who feared the Lord spoke with one another. The Lord paid attention and heard them, and a book of remembrance was written before Him of those who feared the Lord and esteemed His name.

...Isaiah 46:10 I declare the end from the beginning, and ancient times from what is still to come, saying: ‘My purpose will be established, and I will accomplish all My good pleasure.’

...Psalm 97:11 Light is sown like seed for the righteous and gladness for the upright in heart.

...Luke 12:32Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

...Psalm 112: 6For the righteous will never be moved; he will be remembered forever.7He is not afraid of bad news; his heart is firm, trusting in the Lord.8His heart is steady; he will not be afraid, until he looks in triumph on his adversaries.
Amazing artwork by Renee Robyn photography

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget