The Garments of Salvation by John Hagee

He satisfies my needs and desires with good things, and executes righteousness and justice for me when I am oppressed.

The Garments of Salvation by John Hagee
Psalm 103:2
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits.

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is deep within me. Bless His holy name! I enter into His gates with thanksgiving!

My soul exults in God for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation and covered me with the robe of righteousness. Jesus, You carry me in Your loving arms when I am weary, and You bear my burdens. You intercede and intervene for me with the Father. You are the Light of my world. Because I follow You, I do not walk in darkness, but have the Light, which is Life. God has promised that He will never in any way fail me, give me up nor leave me. I bless the Lord for He is faithful and never changes.
My God, who gave up His own Son for me freely and graciously, gives me all things. He supplies my every need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. With all that is within me, I remember all His benefits. He forgives my sins and never holds a grudge against me. He has redeemed my life from the pit and from corruption, heals all my diseases, and crowns me with loving kindness and tender mercy. He satisfies my needs and desires with good things, and executes righteousness and justice for me when I am oppressed.

Sing a new song to the Lord for He has done marvelous things. I will cling tightly to God for His mighty arm leads me. His strong right hand holds me, and He has promised to never relax His grip or let me go.

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise

Today's Bible Reading

Old Testament

Ezekiel 29:1-30:26

New Testament

Hebrews 12:1-13

Psalms & Proverbs

Psalms 112:1-10

Proverbs 27:17-18

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget