The Purpose For My Life by John Hagee

God has delivered and saved me. He leads me in a life of holiness by His grace and for His glory.

The Purpose For My Life by John Hagee
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall [a]direct your paths.

God has a plan and purpose for my life. He is acquainted with all my ways and leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. God has delivered and saved me. He leads me in a life of holiness by His grace and for His glory.

I do not submit to the advice of the ungodly nor spend time in the company of sinners. Instead, I meditate constantly on the Word of God. I bear rich fruit like a tree planted by the water.

The Holy Spirit guides me into the whole truth, teaches me all things, and reminds me of all He has told me. I quiet my soul and rest in the assurance and confidence that the Lord’s thoughts and ways are higher than my thoughts and ways. The Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

The Lord takes pleasure in me because I reverently and worshipfully fear Him and place my hope in His mercy and loving kindness. My steps are directed and established by the Lord because He delights in my way. When I ask, God freely gives me wisdom.

The Lord is my Rock and my Fortress, continually guiding me in rough places, keeping me from hidden danger, and making my crooked way straight. He goes before me to show me His path, beside me to accompany me, and behind me to protect me. He will never fail me nor let me go through Jesus Christ my Lord.

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise

Today's Bible Reading

Old Testament

Ezekiel 31:1-32:32

New Testament

Hebrews 12:14-29

Psalms & Proverbs

Psalms 113:1-114:8

Proverbs 27:19-20

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget