The Seven Spirits of God by Tammy Lang Jensen

You will seek God‘s wisdom and counsel daily and deliver it with grace and elegance.

The Seven Spirits of God by Tammy Lang Jensen
I hear this word for someone. You are like the menorah, the seven spirits of God rest upon you. You will walk in the counsel of the holy spirit and embody wisdom and knowledge. 

You will seek God‘s wisdom and counsel daily and deliver it with grace and elegance.

Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom. The Spirit of the Lord will rest on him-the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and of might, the spirit of the knowledge and fear of the Lord (Isaiah 11:2). The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding (Proverbs 9:10).

Holy spirit teach me your ways, reveal to me knowledge and revelation that confound the wise man. Teach me your way, oh Lord, that I may walk in truth; unite my heart to fear your name (Psalm 86:11). Show me the right path, oh Lord; point out the road for me to follow (Psalm 25:4). Not by power nor by might, but by the Spirit of the Lord.

This is how you will walk out your daily life from here on out. With purpose in every step and a passion for the things of God. Many, if not most, cannot go where you are going; but you will go anyway! The Lord has come today to bid you safe travels. You are getting ready to embark on the adventure of a lifetime. Nothing shall be impossible to you.

Your word is like a fire down in my bones that I can’t contain, that I can’t control, and indeed I shall not....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget