The Warfare for My Marriage by Tammy Lang Jensen

The warfare for my marriage, finances and my daughter have been so intense some days it leaves me bone weary.

The Warfare for My Marriage by Tammy Lang Jensen
This morning I just kept seeing a vision of Jesus carrying me. Just like he always does when I feel I have come to the end of my rope. 

The warfare for my marriage, finances and my daughter have been so intense some days it leaves me bone weary.

Of course the enemy does not stop there, he has also come for my prophetic voice, hearing and seeing. He does not fight fair and in this season the gloves have definitely been off. But I remind myself, “That I serve a God of the impossible!” And then he reminds me that: It was my hand that laid the foundations of the earth, my right hand that spread out the heavens above. When I called out the stars, they all appear in order (Isaiah 48:13).

I am here to encourage you to press on. The Lord wants us to be useful in His hands. The blacksmith stands at his forge to make a sharp tool, pounding and shaping it with all his might (Isaiah 44:12). Press in to the pressure, relent and be molded to the Lord’s delight. Many of you are fire-starters, pregnant with REVIVAL FIRE 🔥 The pain and travail it takes to release that is earth shaking, but so worth it. Many cry out for revival, but how many are ready to be midwives? How many are willing to push, press, sweat and work until the job is done.

A woman when she is in travail has sorrow, because her hour has come; but when she gives birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish because of the joy that a child has been born into the world (John 16:21). Bringing the Lord’s purposes on earth as it is in heaven is not for weaklings. Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weakling say, “I am Strong!” I hear the Lord say, “Charge!” Charge the gates of hell, reclaim all that was lost or stolen. Rise up in a Holy Indignation and get the job done. There is power in your words, speak to those things that be not as though they are.

I will make rivers flow among barren hills and Springs of water run in the valleys. I will turn the desert into pools of water and the dryland into flowing Springs (Isaiah 41:18). And if your theme song lately has been, “Cry me a river!” Then just tell the devil: As I pass through the valley of Baca (weeping), The Lord will make it a place of Springs, and the Autumn Rains will clothe it with blessings (Psalm 84:6). Get your umbrella, because I hear the sound of the abundance of rain. There will be fire upon the water....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget