You Are Hidden in Me by Deborah Waldron Fry

I was obedient in ALL things so that you and I are ONE in MY perfection and Righteousness.

Beloved. Do you know, Dear One, that our connection is secure? My Word is a Fire in your bones and My Breath is in your lungs.

You are hidden in Me. Do not listen to the enemy who says that our Union is fleeting and dependent upon your works and obedience.

Oh no, My Love. I was obedient in ALL things so that you and I are ONE in MY perfection and Righteousness. Through My Spirit, your simplest prayer is the sweet fragrance of Christ to Me. I hear every sigh, every cry, every groan, every word breathed and every unspoken prayer. In the darkest of nights, I am the One who comes to you. In the day, I am He who rides the heavens to your help. I am He who walked PERFECTLY for you.

I have perfected you for all time by the Blood of the Lamb. Do not fret, Little One. I turn your one note into a beautiful symphony. I turn your one word into a explosion of Light and Life. Your groanings become a tidal wave of POWER to change every situation. The simplest sigh breathed in agony shall rend the heavens on your behalf. For it is I who lives through you. The angels stand amazed at the BEAUTY of your faith exploding into the heavenly realms. For the prayers of My Beloved accomplish much.

My Glory is upon you, My Child, and in you and in your mouth. When you speak, the heavens shake. Know this, Beloved. My Word shall not return empty and void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall PROSPER in your life for good!

...Isaiah 55:11 So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

...Colossians 3:2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

...Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

...John 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest Me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are one.

...Deuteronomy 33:29 "There is no one like the God of Israel. He rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendor.

... Isaiah 64:1Oh that You would rend the heavens, that You would come down, that the mountains might flow down at Your presence,

2As when the melting fire burns, the fire causes the waters to boil, to make Your Name known to thine adversaries, that the nations may tremble at Your presence! (Fulfilled by Jesus) :D
...Hebrews 10:14 For by a single offering He has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified.


Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget