A New Moving of My Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry

A baptism in My Holy Love upon all who come to Me. This will not look like anything that has come before.

A New Moving of My Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. There is a NEW Wind blowing. A NEW River flowing. A NEW moving of My Spirit is upon this earth. A baptism in My Holy Love upon all who come to Me.

This will not look like anything that has come before. You are the conduit, My Child. I am filling each of you to overflowing as you yield to Me. It is not of works, but by My Grace and My Holy Spirit that it shall be accomplished. My Grace is POWER.

People will fall to their knees by the weight of this Glorious Grace. They will melt when they feel My Presence in you and My Love for them through you. Many shall be saved. Oh My Love, how I have waited for this season and this time. When the world seems to be the darkest, this is when My Light shines the brightest. There is a Holy hush among all creation.

It has been groaning for the sons and daughters to be manifested. I am bringing you forth now, My Bride. Waves of My Glory are being poured out. My Glory is My Goodness and My Lovingkindness. This is truth. My Love is Power. You are FILLED with dunamis power. You shall thrill as you feel and see My Love and Glory in your life and the lives of those around you. Arise and shine, Beloved. Fear not.

I have redeemed you and called you by name, you are Mine. Remember not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a NEW thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

CONDUIT: a pipe or channel for carrying a fluid. (Living Waters) :) 2. a tube or duct for carrying and protecting ELECTRICAL wires or cables. (Holy Spirit Dunamis Power)

…Exodus 33:18Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your GLORY!" 19And He said, "I Myself will make ALL MY GOODNESS [Lovingkindness] pass before you, and will proclaim the name of Yahweh before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."

...Isaiah 43:18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

... Isaiah 60: Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.2 For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples;but the Lord will arise upon you, and His glory will be seen upon you.3 And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.
Amazing painting by Ricardo Colon


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget