Bright Clouds by Deborah Waldron Fry

My Spirit is being poured out onto all flesh just as I have declared in My Word. A river of Holy Spirit Fire and Living Water is flowing from My Throne of Grace.

Bright Clouds by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are walking in My Rain. I have sent Bright Clouds and it is raining buckets. Streams of My end time anointing are being poured out upon you. My Fire and Water are raining down upon you without measure. I have established you and I am anointing you. I am strengthening you and empowering you by My Spirit.

My Spirit is being poured out onto all flesh just as I have declared in My Word. A river of Holy Spirit Fire and Living Water is flowing from My Throne of Grace. You ask, "How can this be?" A River of both Fire and Water? Oh My Child, YES! Your eyes have not seen nor your ear heard of the amazing things that I have for you who are Mine.

They are being revealed by My Spirit. You shall dream dreams and prophecy and give a word in season to the weary. You have asked and I am sending the Holy Showers. I come to you as Healing Rain and nothing can stop it. It is the time of the Latter Rain spoken of by the prophets. Step out in faith, Beloved, for I am sending you Showers of Glory. Dance and sing in My Rain, Dear One, for your Valley of Weeping is becoming Pools of Delight.

..Zechariah 10:1 Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make BRIGHT CLOUDS, and give them showers of rain.

..Psalm 84:6 As they pass through the Valley of Baca (Weeping), they make it a place of springs; the letter rains also cover it with pools.

..Hosea 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: His going forth is prepared as the morning; and He shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

..Matthew 17:5 He was still speaking when, behold, a BRIGHT CLOUD overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is My Beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased; listen to Him.”

...Luke 3:16 John answered them all, saying, “I baptize you with water, but he who is mightier than I is coming, the strap of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and FIRE.

..2 Corinthians 1: 21Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and anointed us is God, 22who also sealed us and gave us the Spirit in our hearts as a pledge.

..Daniel 7:9"I kept looking Until thrones were set up, And the Ancient of Days took His seat; His vesture was like white snow And the hair of His head like pure wool. His throne was ablaze with flames, Its wheels were a burning fire. 10 A RIVER OF FIRE was flowing And coming out from before Him; Thousands upon thousands were attending Him, And myriads upon myriads were standing before Him; The court sat, And the books were opened.

..Revelation 22:1 Then the angel showed me the RIVER OF THE WATER OF LIFE, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget