You Can Do All Things Through Christ by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

What a glorious confession by the Apostle Paul in the verse above! What a mentality!

You Can Do All Things Through Christ by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me (Philippians 4:13).

What a glorious confession by the Apostle Paul in the verse above! What a mentality! Have you come to that point where you know that nothing is impossible unto you? You can do all things through Christ! It’s your heritage as a child of God, because He’s made you sufficient in His sufficiency

Notice that Paul didn’t say, “I can do all things, because I’m so intellectually endowed”; no. It’s not about you; it’s about Christ: who He is in you, and His ministry in, and through you. If Paul could do all things through Christ, then having received Christ, you should affirm the same: “I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me.” It should be a consciousness by which you live every day.

The more you’re conscious of it, and affirm it, the more you programme yourself with the abilities of Christ. Suddenly, you’ll discover wonderful talents—uncanny abilities—unleashed from within you for things you never knew you could do. You’ll birth new dreams and create new frontiers and vistas of success for the Kingdom and in the world. Never confess inability, for you’re able to do all things. You’re up to any task.

Never see yourself as weak. Christ, the anointed One and His anointing, dwells in you in His fullness. Therefore, there’s no impossibility with you. Jesus said, “…verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith” (Mark 11:23). The Word says you can; therefore, don’t sell yourself short.

Rise up to the abilities of the Word of God in your spirit, and nothing shall be impossible to you. Glory to God!

CONFESSION I’m alive to God, spirit, soul and body. Christ is in me; therefore, I’m loaded with limitless potentials and possibilities. Christ is my ability, my competence, and my all; I can do all things in His Name. Nothing is impossible to me, because greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. Hallelujah!

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 John 3:11-24
Ezekiel 47-48

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 17:1-10
2 Chronicles 5-6

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 1:26-27
1 John 4:4
2 Corinthians 3:5


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget