My Presence by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Fear not. Waves of Glory and Joy are coming your way. Weeping may endure for the night, but Joy comes with the morning.

My Presence by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Fear not. Waves of Glory and Joy are coming your way. Weeping may endure for the night, but Joy comes with the morning. 

It is morning, My Love, the dawn of a new day. A new joy is being released. I am pouring out the oil of gladness upon My Children who have been oppressed by devil. The spirit of heaviness shall flee in My Presence.

It will be like the waves of an ocean. This supernatural joy shall come in wave after neverending wave, to give you renewed hope and freedom from your pain. Even now, it is bubbling up within you. Your circumstances will no longer run you, but you shall run your circumstances. For My Joy in you shall cause you to rise up in faith. Holy laughter shall come forth from your mouth and lift you up above your circumstances.

You shall no longer be ridden by enemy, but you shall ride the waves of JOY into your destiny. Drink with JOY from the wells of your salvation. It is a GIFT, Dear One. It is Joy unspeakable and full of Glory. For your Savior has carried your sorrow so that you can now carry My supernatural Joy. My Joy contains My Glory.

It is the Joy of the Bride and the Bridegroom. In My Presence there is fullness of joy; at My right hand are pleasures forevermore. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. Can you see these beautiful waves, Beloved? Come, stick your toes into this ocean of Love. Dive into the Waves. You shall break out into singing, you who have despaired. Your sighs shall turn into shouts of Joy! The JOY of the Lord is your strength!

...Acts 13:52 And the disciples were filled with Joy and with the Holy Spirit.

...Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all JOY and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

...Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and JOY in the Holy Spirit.

...John 15:11 These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.

...Psalm 30:5... Weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

...Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; in Your presence there is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget