Be Confident by Tammy Lang Jensen

Are you pleading your case before God, are you trusting him for a miracle. Are you believing him for Red Sea moment.

Be Confident by Tammy Lang Jensen
If your blue sky turned brown and your green grass turned yellow; would you trust me. 

If your child died, and your husband left you; would you trust me? His wife said to him, “Are you still maintaining your integrity? Curse God and die!” (Job 2:9). And Job said, “Though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him: Nevertheless I will argue my ways before Him.” (Job 13:15).

Are you pleading your case before God, are you trusting him for a miracle. Are you believing him for Red Sea moment. Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and all that night the Lord drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dryland. The waters were divided (Exodus 14:21).

It doesn’t say He drove the waters back for a few minutes, and then let the waves overtake them. No, it says, He held the sea back all night to assure they all made it safely ashore. We serve a God of completion. Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus (Philippians 1:6). What do you have need of today, have you asked God?

And my God will meet all your needs according to his riches of his glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). Jesus is enough, our Father in heaven is enough. This world is full of material things biding for your attention. Everything that glitters, is not gold. And somethings that promise to deliver sparkle, you wind up with lackluster. Jesus is the truth, the life and the way. No one comes to the Father except through him (John 14:6).

So the next time Satan comes knocking with empty promises, let Jesus answer and give him the boot. Who was declared the son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 1:4). Don’t be afraid! I am the first and the last. I am the living one.

I died but look, I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave (Revelation 1:18). Who dare be against you, if I be for you! I have my chosen ones in the palm of my hand. Though they slay you, yet will you trust me?.....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget