My Kingdom of Light and Life by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Do you know there is a Land flowing with milk and honey? It is right at your feet, My Child. You are standing on it. With your new birth came new territory.

My Kingdom of Light and Life by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do you know there is a Land flowing with milk and honey? It is right at your feet, My Child. You are standing on it. With your new birth came new territory. 

You have been translated from the kingdom of darkness into My Kingdom of LIGHT and LIFE. You dwell in heavenly realms in My Kingdom, in My Land and it is yours, My Child, for you are My Heir. Yes, Beloved. I have RAISED you up to sit with Me.

You see it in the distance; in the future because you have not apprehended it yet. You have not grasped this truth yet, that you are a citizen of heaven now. Everything in My Kingdom is NOW, My Child. Your feet are firmly planted on the Rock of Ages, the Foundation of My Kingdom, and your Promised Land. Set your eyes upon Me, Dear One. Your destination all along has been Me, Beloved. Do you see now?

It is a mystery revealed to you by the Spirit. Seize this truth as your own, My Love. I am your Promised Land. Everything you need and desire is found in Me. I am your Beloved and you are Mine. I came to My garden, My sister, My Bride .I ate My honeycomb with My HONEY, I drank My wine with My MILK. We are One.

Your lips drop sweetness as the honeycomb, My Bride; milk and honey are under your tongue. My Everlasting Arms are your promised dwelling Place, and here this word comes to pass, "For as many as are the promises of God, in Christ they are all answered “Yes.” So through Him we say our “Amen” to the glory of God."

Apprehend: Bible Dictionary: take, to seize, grasp, take into one's possession,
...Exodus 3:8 So I have come down to deliver them from the power of the Egyptians, and to bring them up from that land to a good and spacious land, to a land flowing with milk and honey.

...Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

...Philippians 3:13 Brothers, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.

...Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.

......Song of Solomon 5:1 I came to My garden, My sister, My bride, I gathered My myrrh with My spice, I ate My honeycomb with my HONEY, I drank my wine with my MILK. 12His eyes are like doves beside streams of water, bathed in MILK, sitting beside a full pool.

...Song of Solomon 4:11 Your lips drop sweetness as the honeycomb, My Bride; MILK AND HONEY are under your tongue.

...1 Cor. 1:20 For as many as are the promises of God, in Christ they are [all answered] “Yes.” So through Him we say our “Amen” to the glory of God.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget