My Song of Life by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are an eternal being. You are My Beloved Child, a child of Light and Life, My offspring. You are a beautiful song that I am singing.

My Song of Life  by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do you hear the Winds blowing? The song you hear rumbling in the distance, it is Mine. Salvation is here, My Child. I am singing over you and stirring everything inside of you. The song began on the day you were born and will never fade.

You are an eternal being. You are My Beloved Child, a child of Light and Life, My offspring. You are a beautiful song that I am singing. Your very DNA is playing our Song. You have become a NEW creation. Old things have passed away. You are a composition that I have lovingly crafted before you were ever born. I am that new song in your heart.

My Spirit dwells in you now. Although the enemy has tried to disrupt our communion with his lies and dissonance, I am surrounding you with songs of deliverance. Listen with the ears of your spirit. Things are being realigned and brought back into harmony as you look to Me. The enemy's lies are just a noise in your ear. Come to Me and rest in My Love. Listen with your heart to My Song of LIFE flowing from the Throne of Grace.

Never for one minute have I left your side, Dear One. We are One. The songs of heaven have become the harmony you dwell in. In Me you live and move and have your being. The LORD your God is in your midst, the Mighty One who saves. I rejoice over you with gladness. I quiet you with My Love. I exult over you with loud singing.

...DISSONANCE: A lack of harmony among musical notes. A tension or clash resulting from the combination of two disharmonious or unsuitable elements.

...HARMONY:the combination of simultaneously sounded musical notes to produce chords and chord progressions having a pleasing effect. The quality of forming a pleasing and consistent whole, agreement or concord.

...Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, the Mighty One who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing.

...Psalm 32:7 You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance.

...Acts 17:28 ‘For in Him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘ We are His offspring.’

...Psalm 40:3 He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the LORD.

...Revelation 5:9 And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with Your blood You purchased for God persons from every tribe and language and people and nation."


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget