Do Not Grieve by Deborah Waldron Fry

You have thrilled My Heart, for you have chosen the good part.

Do Not Grieve by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do not grieve, My Child. Do you know that I am able to keep you from falling? Oh yes, Dear One. I have presented you FAULTLESS before the Throne of Grace with EXCEEDING JOY. 

You have thrilled My Heart, for you have chosen the good part. You have accepted My Gift of Grace through My Son. As you have received salvation from your new birth, so also have you received healing, comfort, peace of mind, prosperity and JOY.

Will you choose to believe this, Dear One? Oh My Child, when you finally realize who you are in Me, JOY shall fill you to overflowing. You have resurrection POWER flowing through your veins. Like a little child, you shall jump up and down in ecstasy when this truth hits your soul! You are My Glorious One! Drink once again with JOY from the wells of your salvation. You walk in the Shekinah GLORY of your God! There is NOTHING that will be impossible to you who believe! Trust and do not be afraid, My Child.

I am your strength and song! JOY is the FUEL you run on, Beloved! The JOY OF THE LORD is your strength!!

...Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--

...Jude 24 Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the Presence of His glory with exceeding JOY,25 To the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

...Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the JOY that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

...Nehemiah 8:10 "Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the JOY of the LORD is your strength."

...Isaiah 23:3 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid, For the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and He also has become my salvation.” 3With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.

Amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget