My Spirit To The River of Life by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are not alone, Dear One. There are many who are also called and chosen. You will know them by their love. You are as One with Me.

My Spirit to the River of Life by Deborah Waldron Fry
There is a gathering happening, Beloved. You have been drawn by My Spirit to the River of Life.

The bitter waters have been sweetened. I am your Oasis in a very dry land. Come, rest here and drink of the Living Waters. I will sustain you.

You are not alone, Dear One. There are many who are also called and chosen. You will know them by their love. You are as One with Me. The crystal clear refreshing waters are flowing to you from My Throne of Grace. As you drink, you shall become stronger and stronger. Give your burdens to Me, My Child. Pay no attention to the evil horde that gathers against you. For the evil ones cannot touch you here in My Presence. There is NO truth in them.

Do not lose your hope of My Soon Return. Thank you for being patient, My Love, for there are others still coming. My Spirit in you shall draw them. Delight yourself in My Shade, Beloved; sit and taste My sweet Fruit. Camp here beside My crystal clear waters. Drink from the River of My Delight. You shall flourish like a palm tree here and bring forth much fruit. Do not grow weary, My Mighty Warrior Bride. Fear not. I am gathering My Remnant to Myself. And where two or more are gathered in My name, there am I in the midst of you.

...Isaiah 13:4 Hear the noise on the mountains! Listen, as the vast armies march! It is the noise and shouting of many nations. The LORD of Heaven's Armies has called this army together.

...Isaiah 5:26 He lifts a banner for the distant nations and whistles for those at the ends of the earth. Behold—how speedily and swiftly they come!

...Exodus 15:27 "Then they came to Elim where there were 12 (God's government) springs of water and 70 (perfection) palms, and they camped there beside the waters."

...Psalm 92: 13-16 The righteous flourish like the palm tree, and grow like a cedar in Lebanon. They are planted in the house of the Lord, they flourish in the courts of our God. They still bring forth fruit in old age, they are ever full of sap and green,

...Psalm 36:8 They feast on the abundance of Your house, and You give them drink from the River of your delights.

...Isaiah 56:8 The Lord GOD declares, "Yet others I will gather to them, to those already gathered."
...Song of Solomon 2:3 As a citron among trees of the forest, So is my Beloved among the sons, In His shade I delighted, and sat down, And His fruit is sweet to my taste.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget