The Spirit Realm by Tammy Lang Jensen

The sound of his coming was like the roar of rushing waters, and the whole landscape shone with his glory (Ezekiel 43:2).

The Spirit Realm by Tammy Lang Jensen
I saw a beautiful waterfall this morning in the spirit realm. Upon my return the sound will be like this. Suddenly, the glory of the God of Israel appeared from the east. 

The sound of his coming was like the roar of rushing waters, and the whole landscape shone with his glory (Ezekiel 43:2).

Deep calls to deep and the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and billows have gone over me (Psalm 42:7). Your love consumes me, your glory wraps around me. I am lost in the warmth of your embrace. I am calmed by the sound of your love song sung over me. I am taught by your word, and trained by your hand.

I am your bride made ready for marriage. I have adorned you will fine jewelry, I have placed oil upon your head. You are a sweet incense before me. I have cultivated you on the threshing floor, I have removed the tare far from you. All my promises over you are “Yes” and “Amen”! You have groaned under the pruning, your shoulders have broken the yoke. Just as a mother eagle rouses the eaglets from the nest.

So I have helped you to find your wings. It is time to soar! No more holding back, no more waiting on the right time. I decree and declare the time is now. So take flight my mighty eagles, time to thunder my thoroughbreds.

The Lion of Judah is roaring over you. The enemy cannot fight you, the demons are afraid to touch you. The hand of the Lord is on your life....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget