My Bride by Deborah Waldron Fry

You have laid at My Feet and been taught by My Spirit. You have basked in My Love and listened for Voice.

My Bride by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are not of those who desire to be "seen" and "known". Oh no, My Bride. Through you, the true and Living God shall be seen and known. 

For you have died, and now your life is hidden with Christ. You in Me and I in you. You have come with empty hands so that I may fill them, and a pure heart that you may see your God. You have laid at My Feet and been taught by My Spirit. You have basked in My Love and listened for Voice.

My beautiful Bride has surrendered all. You have returned to your First Love. No man is your Counselor, but My Holy Spirit. No man is your Guide, but the Spirit. No man is your Teacher, but I will teach you Myself and show you great and mighty things that you know not. Run from those who seek to control you, My Child. For many desire to draw you away from Me. They themselves have never truly known Me and I have never known them. But I know you, Beloved. You are in the world but not of it. Come out from among them, My Love.

Run from the world, and run to Me. I will rescue you from those who are too strong for you. You are beautiful, you are beautiful, My Bride. There is no spot in you. I have brought you to My banqueting House to eat FREELY of the Bread of Life and imbibe the Sweet Wine of communion. Drink from My River of Delights. Let me soothe your weary soul, Beloved. I am yours and you are Mine. The very Flame of the Lord burns in your heart. I am drawing you back to Me; let us run. The King has brought you into His chambers. My Love is as strong as death and forever, My Banner over you is Love. Let us Run!

...Colossians 3:2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. 4When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.

...Song of Solomon 1:2Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth! For your love is better than wine; 3your anointing oils are fragrant; your name is oil poured out; therefore the maidens love You. 4Draw me after You; let us run. The king has brought me into his chambers. We will exult and rejoice in You; we will extol Your love more than wine; rightly do they love you.

...Song of Solomon 2:4 He has brought me to the banquet hall, and His banner over me is love.
...Song of Solomon 8:6 Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm, for love is strong as death, jealousy is fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the LORD.
Matthew 7:21-23
amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget