The Bride of Christ by Deborah Waldron Fry

Behold, I give you the keys to unlock the prison doors; To release the captives from their chains; To set free those who have been bound by the enemy.

The Bride of Christ by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw the Bride of Christ with keys in her hand and she was excitedly running from captive to captive and unlocking their hands from their chains...


"Beloved. You have the keys to your Father's house. Behold, I give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. You are the King's son and daughter, the Royal Heir and the joint heir of all things with My Son. Have you not known, have you not heard?

You are a steward of My Treasures, My Child. I am He who was, and is, and is to come. I give to you the keys of revelation. You shall take them and go forth into the world and unlock the faith of those who cannot see, those who cannot hear, those who sit in darkness. Behold, I give you the keys to unlock the prison doors; To release the captives from their chains; To set free those who have been bound by the enemy.

I am giving you a NEW assignment. Fear not. Your Savior is the Everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. I do not grow faint or weary. I give power to the faint and increase the strength of the weak. It is NOT over, Beloved, but your time of freedom is just beginning. And in your freedom you shall set others free. Whom the Son has set free is free indeed. The Keys of the Kingdom are in your hand, My Love. I have entrusted you with them.

Go forth now, My Bride. Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. I am releasing you into a greater authority and power. I am anointing you and commissioning you to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor. Behold, I give you the Keys of My Authority. Run with JOY, Beloved, and set the captives free....

...Matthew 16:19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

...Matthew 28:18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 9Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

...Isaiah 40:27-29
...Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, Because the Lord has anointed and commissioned me to bring good news to the humble and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up [the wounds of] the brokenhearted, To proclaim release [from confinement and condemnation] to the [physical and spiritual] captives And freedom to prisoners, To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord, And the day of vengeance and retribution of our God, To comfort all who mourn. Luke 4:18 Luke 10:19

Amazing Artwork by Rebecca Friedlander; used with permission

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget