The Latter Rain by Deborah Waldron Fry

I have softened it with showers and I have blessed your growth.

The Latter Rain by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. See the Bright Clouds of My Glory. It is the time of the Latter Rain. You have chosen the good Way. I am Abba Father and your Provider. I am He who rides the heavens to help you. 

Your God rides upon Cheubim; I have gone before you and flew upon the Wings of the Wind. The hard pathways you once walked are now dripping with abundance. I have softened it with showers and I have blessed your growth.

The pastures of wilderness now overflow and the hills are robed with Joy. Your God shall supply all your needs according to My riches in Glory by Christ Jesus. I crown your year with goodness so that your paths drop fatness. I have encompassed you with the shield of My Favor. My Spirit dwells in you and hovers over you. Blessings flow from My hand to sustain you. I came to bring you LIFE and life abundantly, My Child.

Your path is shining before you because I have already made the Way. Your life is now encircled with My Richness. You are Royalty, the sons and daughters of the King. So do not worry about tomorrow. Forget not all My benefits, Dear One. I have redeemed your life from destruction and you are crowned with My Lovingkindness and tender mercies. Rejoice, Beloved. The Sun of Righteousness has arisen with healing in His Wings. You shall dance once again with joy in the Rain of My Abundance and Goodness.

...Psalm 65:11 You crownest the year with Your goodness; and Your paths drop fatness.

Benson Commentary: And thy paths — Thy clouds, upon which God is frequently said to walk or ride, and which drop fatness upon the earth; or the outgoings, or ways of the divine goodness. Wherever God goes, He leaves the tokens of His mercy behind Him, He dispenses rich and salutary blessings, and thus makes His paths to shine after him. "Thou encirclest the year with Your richness, and the tracks of Your wheels drop fatness.

...Psalm 18:10 He rode upon Cherubim and flew; He flew upon the wings of the wind.

...Psalm 5:12 For surely You, O LORD, bless the righteous; You surround them with the shield of your favor.

...Psalm 103:2Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:3 Who forgives all thine iniquities; who heals all thy diseases;4 Who redeems thy life from destruction; who crowns thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies.

...Psalm 68:4 Sing to God! Sing praises to His name. Exalt the One who rides on the clouds--His name is Yahweh--and rejoice before Him.

...Deuteronomy 33:26There is none like the God of Jeshurun, who rides the heavens to your aid, the clouds in His majesty.

...Zechariah 10:1 Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make BRIGHT CLOUDS, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget