Made Righteous by John Hagee

I am engrafted in Christ; I am a new creation—a new creature altogether. The old has passed away, and the new has come!

Made Righteous by John Hagee
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

I have been made righteous by the blood of Christ. I am saved and daily delivered from sin’s dominion through His resurrection.

Because I receive, trust in and rely on His name, I no longer belong to or claim any earthly bloodline but only that of the Spirit of God.

The Lord God visits the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate Him and serve other gods. I am totally and forever exempt from this curse because I am washed in the blood of Jesus. I am engrafted in Christ; I am a new creation—a new creature altogether. The old has passed away, and the new has come!

Any curse, which was in force or stood against my family or me, has been forever cancelled and thoroughly blotted out. Christ set it aside and cleared me of it completely by nailing it to the cross. God disarmed the principalities and powers that rage against me and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in Christ and in the cross.

God acknowledges me as His own by putting His seal upon me and giving me His Holy Spirit in my heart as a guarantee of the fulfillment of His promise. God shows mercy and steadfast love to a thousand generations of those who love Him and keep His commandments. I am free from any curse now and forevermore.

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise

Today's Bible Reading

Old Testament

Ezekiel 27:1-28:26

New Testament

Hebrews 11:17-31

Psalms & Proverbs

Psalms 111:1-10

Proverbs 27:15-16

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget