My Spirit Shall Lead You by Deborah Waldron Fry

He shall lead you back to your First Love. In your mind, you have wandered into the wilderness for a moment in time.

My Spirit Shall Lead You by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. When your heart is overwhelmed, My Spirit shall lead you back to the Rock that is higher than you. 

He shall lead you back to your First Love. In your mind, you have wandered into the wilderness for a moment in time.

The enemy has tried to overwhelm you with fear there. Hopelessness has tried to overwhelm your soul. Fear has caused you to look away from Me. It will be OK, My Child. Don't cry. Abba Father is right here. I am the Rock on which you stand. Through the mountains and the valleys of Life, I am He who sticks closer than a Brother. I hold your hand in Mine. I will make a way where there seems to be no way. I am opening your eyes to see Me, Beloved. To see the One who is higher than any problem you may face.

I will show you My Glory. Hear Me calling to you, My Love. You are not alone. It is the Voice of your Beloved. Behold, He comes leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills. Cast yourself upon Me and cleave to Me. Fear not. When you feel overwhelmed, I will overwhelm you with My Love. I will overwhelm you with My Peace. I will overwhelm you with My Glory. You are coming out of the wilderness, leaning on your Beloved, shining white and your heart shall overflow with Delight.

...Psalm 61:2 From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.

...Song of Solomon 2:8 The voice of my Beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.

...Isaiah 43:1-2 But now thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not OVERWHELM you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

...John 14:16 "And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, 17even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18“I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."

... Song of Solomon 8:5 Who is this coming up from the wilderness leaning on her beloved?..... [Leaning upon her beloved (Hebrew: Shining white, and the Vulgate, flowing with delights.)]

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget