All aboard! by Deborah Waldron Fry

You must willingly give it to Me. Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy laden. I will take every one of those cares you are carrying.

All aboard! by Deborah Waldron Fry
I heard," All aboard! Throw down your baggage and get on board the Glory Train." :D

Beloved. See the Lord. He is high and lifted up and His Train fills the temple. Hear the angels calling to you, My Child. They are announcing the coming of the Glory Train. Will you come aboard, Dear One? No baggage is allowed.

You must willingly give it to Me. Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy laden. I will take every one of those cares you are carrying. I have purchased your ticket to freedom already at the Cross. Whom the Son sets free is free indeed. I desire to take you higher and deeper. For surely, the Way has been made ahead of you. I have rent the heavens and come down to you. Listen, My Love. Can you hear the vibrations of this coming Glory? The Glory of this latter house shall be greater than the former. My True Worshipers are ushering it in.

This train is My Glory, the Train that fills the temple in heaven. You shall ride My Skirts of Glory, My Wings shall bear you up. It is the delight of your Father, seeing His Children as they ride His Robes of Glory. Follow Me, Beloved, I am your King of Glory coming to you. The angels are crying "Holy, Holy, Holy", clearing the atmosphere ahead of you. You are My set apart One. Ride My Glory Train, Beloved. You are My Delight.

All of heaven rejoices to see this end time revival. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lifted up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of Glory shall come in.
Amazing painting by Ricardo Colon;used with permission

...Isaiah 6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and His train filled the temple.

The TRAIN answers to the skirts of the glory of the Lord, who clothes Himself with light as with a garment. To the apostle John this was a vision of the glory of the Christ (John 12:41).(Ellicott commentary)

...John 12:41 Isaiah said these things because he saw Jesus’ glory and spoke about Him.
...John 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

...Isaiah 64:1 Oh, that You would rend the heavens, that Thou would come down, that the mountains might flow down at Thy presence.4 For since the beginning of the world men have not heard nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, besides You, what He hath prepared for him that waits for Him. (Fulfilled in Jesus)

...Psalm 24:6 This is the generation of them that seek Him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah. 9Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.10Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget