Jehovah Jireh by John Hagee

He will not leave you alone; He will provide for you. His blessing is upon you through the authority of his name.

Jehovah Jireh by John Hagee
Psalm 5:11
But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; Let those also who love Your name Be joyful in You.

When God Places His Name Upon You, You Can Expect The Attributes Of His Name!

Part One—
His name is Jehovah Jireh, which means ‘the Lord our provider.”  He will provide for all our needs—not our greeds, but our real needs.  Paul said, “My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19).  God will make a way where there seems to be no way.  What God has done before, He will do again.  He will not leave you alone; He will provide for you.  His blessing is upon you through the authority of his name.

His name is Jehovah Nissi, which means “the Lord our banner.”  The banner is a symbol of war, and the church of Jesus Christ is at war with the world, the flesh and the devil.  America is engaged in warfare for its spiritual soul, and to the winner goes the prize of our children.  I believe we have just a handful of years to turn this country around, so if you have something to do that will preserve America, do it now.  This is the day for the church of Jesus Christ to stand up and to speak up for righteousness.

His name is Jehovah Rohi, which means “the Lord our shepherd.”  “The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want” (Psalm 23:1).  I shall not want joy because He anoints my head with oil.  I shall not want forgiveness, because He restores my soul.  I shall not want companionship, because He is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.  I shall not want prosperity, because He prepares a table before me in the presence of mine enemies.  His goodness gives me the things that I do not deserve, and His mercy spares me from the things I do deserve.

Today's Bible Reading

Old Testament

Isaiah 45:11-48:11

New Testament

Ephesians 4:1-16

Psalms & Proverbs

Psalms 68:19-35

Proverbs 24:3-4

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget