Returning Love by Tammy Lang Jensen

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God‘s will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will (Romans 12:2).

Returning Love by Tammy Lang Jensen
In this season I have been doing delicate heart surgery on many of my own. 

Returning love and compassion to them so they can walk in the fullness of their calling. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh (Ezekiel 36:26).

Now in this next season, I am coming to wage war against wrong thoughts. To set you free from mind binding spirits.

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5). I am sending in demolition teams, prayer teams with one goal. The set my people free from the sin that so easily besets them. To pray down the snares and traps of the enemy. To bind and cast out demons and minions that have come to torment the mind. For as a man thinks in his heart so is he (Proverbs 23:7). The joy of the Lord is your strength.

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God‘s will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will (Romans 12:2). Continually wash your mind in the living water, the word of God which is good for edification. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7). So how do we guard our mind? Stay at peace, be joyful, love others, and read the word.

And then we will be able to say. Test me, Lord, and try me, examine my heart and my mind (Psalm 26:2). You have renewed a right spirit within me, you have guided me down right paths. Surely your goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. My boundary lines have fallen in pleasant places, and I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget