The Ancients Fires by Deborah Waldron Fry

For I am the Eternal One. I am He who was and is and is to come. My Glory is all around you, Dear One. My Glorious Fire burns in your heart.

The Ancients Fires by Deborah Waldron Fry
I heard," The Ancients Fires are still burning. You have nothing to fear. There is nothing new under the Son. I AM the same yesterday, today and forever."

"Beloved. The Ancient of Days has taken His seat. And from My Throne of Grace, a River of Fire is flowing. Whom shall you fear, My Child, when ALL power has been given unto Me? You have been raised up and now sit at My Right Hand.

The Ancient Fires are still burning. They will never go out. For Your God is a consuming Fire. This Fire is My Glory and Grace.

They were burning before Time ever was. It is the Fuel that runs the universe. For I am the Eternal One. I am He who was and is and is to come. My Glory is all around you, Dear One. My Glorious Fire burns in your heart.

The arrogant one shall be silenced in My Presence. Always remember that the enemy's demise is assured. It is finished. My Kingdom and yours can never be destroyed. Fear not, My Love. A bruised reed I will not break and a smoldering wick I will not extinguish; I will faithfully bring forth justice for you. My Fire is Light and Life to you.You are My Flame in the midst of darkness, My Child. Arise and shine, My Burning One. My Glory and Grace have been poured out upon you. As travelers in a dark night, many shall see My Ancient Fire burning in you and know that you are Mine. They shall come to Me through the Brightness of your rising. Fear not, Beloved. The Son is ever shining."

...Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. ...Daniel 7:9As I continued to watch: Thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took His seat. His clothing was white as snow, and the hair of His head like pure wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze. 10A river of fire was flowing, coming out from His presence.

...Isaiah 42:3A bruised reed He will not break and a smoldering wick He will not extinguish; He will faithfully bring forth justice.

...Habakkuk 3:4 His radiance is like the sunlight; He has rays flashing from His hand, And there is the hiding of His power.

...Matthew 17:2And He was transfigured before them; and His face shone like the sun, and His garments became as white as light.

...2 Corinthians 4:6For God, who said, "Light shall shine out of darkness," is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon;used with permission


Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget