My River of Light and Life by Deborah Waldron Fry

Perfect Love casts out fear. Everyone who believes in Me shall not be put to shame.

 My River of Light and Life by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You sought Me and I answered you and delivered you from all of your fear.

Perfect Love casts out fear. Everyone who believes in Me shall not be put to shame. You have looked and believed on the One shining like the sun. You have looked to Me and you are now bathed in My Light and Glory. You are radiant, My Love.

Those who keep their eyes upon Me shall shine with joy and not disgrace. My Light has flowed unto you. Shame shall never darken your face again, My Beautiful One. I have carried your shame. I have carried your sins so that you could carry My Light. I am LORD of all, Yahweh, your Savior and I am RICH to all who call upon Me.

My River of Light and Life is always flowing to you, My Child. I am the Father of Lights, in which there is no shadow of turning. You are My Shining Ones in this dark, dark world. Those who are perishing shall see My Light in you. My Glory shall be seen upon you. You shall SHINE FORTH AS THE SUN in the kingdom of your Father.

He who has ears, let him hear. I shall cause rivers of Living Light to flow from you, Dear One. And you shall proclaim My saving Grace to those living in darkness. They shall see and know that you are My wise ones, My Bride, shining as the brightness of the firmament; and as the stars for ever and ever.

...Psalm 34:4 I sought the LORD, and He answered me, And delivered me from all my fears. 5They looked to Him and were radiant (lightened) And their faces will never be ashamed.

The Hebrew verb for lightened means properly “to flow,” as in the common phrases “streams of light,” “floods of light”, the sense of "shining" ; lightened or flowed unto him
"They looked to Him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed."

"Those who look to Him are radiant with joy; their faces will never be ashamed."

"Those who look to Him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces."

...Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

...Matthew 13:43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

...Matthew 17:2 And Jesus was transfigured before them, and His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became white as light.

... 1 Peter 2:24 “He Himself bore our sins” in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by His wounds you have been healed.”


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget