Mighty Warrior by Deborah Waldron Fry

Declare VICTORY in My name. Do not be afraid. They shall fall as you speak My Word.

Mighty Warrior by Deborah Waldron Fry
Do you know who you are, Beloved? I call you a MIGHTY WARRIOR! Your Savior is with you, O Mighty Warrior of Mine! I have called My Children to subdue the earth in these last days. I have put Satan under your feet. 

I am a Man of War, the Captain of the Hosts. I have bruised the head of Satan, I have destroyed the works of the devil at the Cross. I AM Mighty in battle. And your battle is MINE! Declare war on the devil and his hordes. Declare VICTORY in My name. Do not be afraid. They shall fall as you speak My Word. Your enemies shall be sorely vexed and ashamed for We are One.

I laugh in the heavens as you and I put them in derision! For I have arisen and scattered your enemies and I have brought them down low by the Blood of the Lamb. You have a two edged Sword in your hand, My Warrior Bride! Go after them and pursue them, for SURELY you shall recover all! For it is ALREADY FINISHED in My Kingdom! It is WRITTEN, "They overcame the devil by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of their testimony." SHOUT unto your God with the Voice of Triumph! My Spirit confirms within you that you are My Child! You are MORE than a conqueror through Him who loves you!

...Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
...Psalm 37:12 The wicked ones plot against the righteous And gnashes at him with his teeth. 13 The Lord LAUGHS at him, For He sees his day is coming.

...Psalm 2:1 1Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain? 2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together,against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,3“Let us burst their bonds apart and cast away their cords from us.”4 He who sits in the heavens LAUGHS; the Lord holds them in derision.

...Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Amazing painting by sis Kim Hogan

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget