My Company of Burning Hearts by Deborah Waldron Fry

Nothing shall be able to pass through My Fire to reach the heart of My Bride. My Love is the fuel of this protecting Flame.

My Company of Burning Hearts by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are My Company of Burning Hearts. In these last days, My Fire is falling. Fear not. 

I am the Glory in the midst of you and the Wall of Fire round about you.

No one shall touch you, My Child. The enemy is an outcast. Nothing shall be able to pass through My Fire to reach the heart of My Bride. My Love is the fuel of this protecting Flame.

I am the Forth Man in the Fire. I am Love and I am Fire. Everything not of Me shall be consumed for your God is a consuming Fire. You are My Passion, Dear One. A bruised reed shall not be broken and a smoking flax shall not be quenched. The very Flame of the Lord burns in your heart. I shall faithfully bring forth justice. You are part of My end time Army of Believers. My Grace emboldens you to do mighty exploits in My name.

Wherever you walk, My Fire shall consume the works of the devil. For this purpose was the Son of God manifested, to DESTROY the works of the devil. I am in you and you are in Me. Arise and shine, Beloved. I am fanning the Flames; My Glory shall be seen upon you. My Spirit and My Word are a burning FIRE within you and you shall not be able to hold it in. A burning River of Fire is being released. Go My Beloved, in My name and release the Holy Fire of your God!

...Zechariah 2:5 'For I,' declares the LORD, 'will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.'"

...Isaiah 42:3 A bruised reed He will not break, and a faintly burning wick He will not quench; he will faithfully bring forth justice.

...Song of Solomon 8:6 Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm, for love is strong as death, jealousy is fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the LORD.
...Jeremiah 20:9 If I say,"I will not make mention of Him, nor speak any more in His name." But His word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones,and I am weary with holding it in, and I cannot.

...Daniel 7:9As I continued to watch: Thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took His seat. His clothing was white as snow, and the hair of His head like pure wool. His throne was flaming with FIRE, and its wheels were all ablaze. 10A RIVER OF FIRE was flowing, coming out from His presence.

...Hebrews 12:28 Therefore, since we are receiving an unshakable kingdom, let us be filled with gratitude, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. 29For our God is a consuming fire.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget