Do You See Me in The Rain by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are the daughters and sons of the King. You are My Beloved and I am yours.

Do You See Me in The Rain by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do you see Me in the Rain? Even when troubles seem to be pouring down upon you and overwhelming you, I am He who raises up a flood of My Own. 

By the Breath of the Almighty, the enemy's plans are destroyed by the River of your God.

I am opening the floodgates of heaven to pour down blessings that you will not have room enough to contain. My Rain is falling upon you, My Child. It is Rain full of Glory and Grace. It is time for you to dance with Me in the Reign. Yes, Dear One. You reign in the Rain. My Word says that he who believes in Me shall REIGN in this life. You are the daughters and sons of the King. You are My Beloved and I am yours.

You are no longer subject to the whims of the evil one. It matters not what the world says about you, Dear One. My Glory is raining down upon My Bride. Dance with Me and let My Rain refresh you and heal you and bring you joy. As surely as the sun rises, I am He who comes to you like the Rain watering the earth. The dry thirsty places become a garden of My Glory. I am your Fountain of Life. Let us dance and sing in the Rain, Beloved. The atmosphere of heaven is in My Presence. Grace like Rain is falling down upon you.

Fear not, My Love. I have made known to you the Path of life; in My Presence there is fullness of joy; at My Right Hand are pleasures forevermore.

REIGN "to hold or exercise sovereign power, rule, have royal power, be king."

...Romans 5:17For if, by the trespass of the one man,(Adam) death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive an abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness REIGN IN LIFE through the one Man, Jesus Christ! 18Therefore, just as one trespass brought condemnation for all men, so also ONE act of righteousness (the Cross) brought justification and life for all men.

...Revelation 1:5And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the Prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood, 6And hath made us KINGS and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen

...Hosea 6:2After two days He will revive us; on the third day He will raise us up, that we may live in His Presence. 3So let us know; let us press on to know the LORD. As surely as the sun rises, He will appear; He will come to us like the rain, like the spring showers that water the earth.

...Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; in Your Presence there is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Inspired by our sister and amazing artist: Jewell McChesney

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget