The Forest for The Trees by Tammy Lang Jensen

Brave and skilled soldiers, that are able to win the fight. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to war, and my fingers to fight (Psalm 144:1).

My children can’t see the forest for the trees. It is time they come into a better understanding of who I am. To truly grasp and understand my character and nature.

Would I leave my children without support, would I abandoned them in the middle of a fight? I am sending reinforcements to the battlefield, people to line up alongside of you. Brave and skilled soldiers, that are able to win the fight. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to war, and my fingers to fight (Psalm 144:1).

As things continue to ramp up, and the intensity blazes across the land. Stand firm, be steadfast, your God fights for you! The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still (Exodus 14:14). Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord! (Psalm 27:14). I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living (Psalm 27:13). Do you trust the Lord to deliver you, to bless you beyond measure. Sometimes you just need to get a clear vision for it. Where there is no vision, the people perish: but happy is he who keeps the law (proverbs 29:18). Keep the first things first. Know how to prioritize your life. Jesus replied, love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and foremost commandment.

The second is like it, you shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend the whole law and the prophets (Matthew 22:37-40). Keep the simple things simple, and place the hard things before God. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord (Isaiah 55:8). I have placed the heavens above you, and the earth below your feet. I have given you dominion over all the animals, air to breathe, and water to drink. I have placed fire in your mouth, living water in your belly, and a sword in your hand. Learn to wield my word with precision. Rightly dividing the word of truth.

My kingdom is based on honor, truth and integrity. The love and compassion in one’s heart, and the fight in one’s Spirit. You must learn to approach the throne with boldness and confidence. You must know with certainty in your heart what you seek. Align your desires with mine, and nothing shall be impossible to you. The Lord replied, If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, be uprooted and planted in the sea, and it will obey you (Luke 17:6)....

Pray this with me: Lord, I uproot and command everything in my life that is not of you to leave and be cast to the pit right now in the name of Jesus. By the authority given to me by the blood of Calvery, I demand every demonic stronghold to turn loose of my life. I release the love, strength and peace of Jesus into my life right now. In Jesus name amen...

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget